Need a Registered Land Surveyor in Singleton & Hunter region?
Serving Singleton, Hunter Valley, Putty, Maitland, Greta, Howes Valley, Muswellbrook and surrounding areas, Tony Mexon & Associates is a consulting surveyor registered with Consulting Surveyors NSW, who specialises in variety of Cadastral & Engineering land surveys; including land boundary surveys, subdivisions & easements, planning & project management and engineering surveys.
Although the general public recognise surveyors on the side of the road whilst they are out doing calculations and taking precise measurements, more often than not, the public aren’t exactly sure of the role and responsibilities of a registered surveyor and the necessary role they play in any land development.
So many different sectors rely on the clarity, measurements, evaluations and reporting conducted by land surveys including for residential, commercial, industrial, government, public and private sectors. Registered Land surveyors like Tony Mexon work with many stakeholders to provide high quality surveys, planning and land management.
Finding the right Land Surveyor for you:
Here at Tony Mexon & Associates, we pride ourselves on providing you with high quality and tailored services.
- We focus on problem solving and ensuring YOU; our clients, are receiving honest and cost-effective solutions that are genuinely geared for your best interest.
- We help you gain clarity on your ideas and apply out of the box thinking, with a keen eye for detail and desire to make sure you are taken care of in the long term.
- We will consult with you to gain a better understanding of your requirements and provide sound advice and recommendations of what actions you need to take and what options you have available to meet your land surveying needs.
Experienced Local Land Surveyor:
You have the peace of mind and security knowing that you are engaging with a local land survey specialist who is experienced and familiar with the requirements of the local Council, utilities and infrastructure in your area. This alone, often results in significant savings and the possibility of avoiding expensive problems and delays further down the track.
Whether you’re looking at Land Surveys, Planning & Development including:
- Boundary surveys
- Rural, residential and urban subdivision
- Boundary adjustment and consolidation surveys
- Electrical easements
- Rights of way
- Torrens title, community title, strata title, old system title
- Adverse possession claims
- Ad-medium-filum surveys
- Road status investigations
Engineering & Industrial Surveys such as:
- Topographic surveys
- Set out of roads, bridges, car parks, storm water & sewer
- Structural monitoring surveys
- Minor road design
- Subdivision set out
- Hydrographic / Bathymetric surveys
- Laser scanning
Contact Tony Mexon & Associates today:
Tony Mexon & Associates are experts in their field and would be happy to discuss your requirements and provide you with a quote. Simply enquire online or give us a call today on 0265712344 or 0438660082